Showcase Your Creativity: Join a US-Based Company as a Social Media Executive
Company: Tasks Expert Virtual Employee Services Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Kalyan and nearby areas
Tasks Expert Virtual Employee Services Pvt. Ltd., a US-based company, is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Social Media Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies, creating engaging content, and monitoring social media channels. This opportunity is open to candidates based in Kalyan or nearby areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA-2.40 LPA
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategies.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams.
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Proven experience as a Social Media Executive or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Competitive salary package.
- Drop facility available.
- Weekends off (Saturday and Sunday).
- Opportunity to grow and learn in a fast-paced, international work environment.
Note: This position is only open to applicants residing in Kalyan or nearby areas.
Tasks Expert Virtual Employee Services Pvt. Ltd. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with their up-to-date CVs. We look forward to hearing from you!